Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Analyst to join our team. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing the Configure Price Quote (CPQ) process for our organization. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that our CPQ process is efficient, effective, and meets business requirements. Your role will involve analyzing data, identifying opportunities for improvement, and taking part in projects introducing new IT tools.
- Be the go-to person for CPQ related topics in the Business Unit, alongside the BU Sales Operations Manager.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for CMR platform and other CPQ tools at Business Unit level
- Identify gaps between different CPQ tools and ensure correct interfaces.
- Provide improvement proposals for processes and tools, and take ownership of Salesforce CPQ improvements through all phases of development.
- Participate in the UATs, coordinate testing, reviewing test scenarios and test scripts, facilitating tests and sign-off.
- Manage IT tickets related to CPQ tools.
- To support on reviewing/updating training documents.
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks across multiple work streams.
- Work with IT and other departments to integrate the CPQ system with other business systems.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both written and oral English.
- More than three years of experience working with IT development teams to configure, implement, and support applications.
- Familiarity with the Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Proficiency in agile project management tools such as Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards using Power-BI or Excel.
- Intermediate-level skills in change management.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work effectively under tight deadlines.
|Location||Lodz, Lodz, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company