Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our 3,000-plus Procurement & Logistics employees work in more than 100 countries to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
- You will build up strong links back to buyer's and Bus.
- You will Identify Suppliers (RFQ). You will understand Transformer product lines and link those to China supplier base.
- You will develop and execute category strategy in China. You will maintain close contacts with key suppliers. Supplier's audit. You will drive supplier's Qualification.
- You will pursue Corrective Actions (indemnity, action workshop). You will monitor Capacity. You will negotiate & Sign Contract. Supplier performance monitor (OTD,NCR.).
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor / Master- degree or above You have strong global industry knowledge in supply chain with at least 5 years
- Hands-on sourcing experience in casting, welding, machining or heavy machinery components.
- Good skills for problem solving at suppliers Good communication skill with different culture adaption and strong leadership quality
- Self-motivated, independent and project management experience preferred, who will be willing to travel Honesty and Integrity must be followed as per our values
- Fluency in English and Chinese
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Supply Chain|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company