Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- To prepare BOM in SAP, material purchasing delivery follow, and inventory set up.
- To co-ordinate with every function to enhance planning efficiency and abnormal handling
- Being responsible for production planning based on orders/forecast and VMI requirements, and production capacity, equipment status, raw material supply status.
- You will be following up and monitoring production plan implementation status, follow up material, equipment, workshop, and customer order, resolve the issues found in the process on time.
- Being responsible for work order management, refresh and maintain production plan strategy, routing, standard workhour, and work center information in SAP.
- Working with procurement team to ensure material timely delivery.
- Securing reasonable delivery schedule from subcontract.
- NCR handling, GR issue and invoice issue handling. Payment in time.
- You will be replying to delivery date inquiry quickly according to material supply status and production schedule.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum 1 years of working experience in production planning position in manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP
- Good experience of problem solving and capable of leading and learning
- Fluent oral and written English
- Team working and good communication skills, strong capability to work with cross function.
- ERP experience is plus.
|Location||Zhongshan, Guangdong, China|
|Job type||Full time|
|Contract||Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us