Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Responsible for the development of advisory projects for major electricity sector agents, including distribution, transmission, retailer, generators in helping them deal with regulatory, economic and electricity challenges. Assists in the building and retention of long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers to support profitable growth and ongoing satisfaction.
You will propose technical solutions and works on consulting assignments, using established standards, methods and technologies, to develop solutions and resolve issues. Safety, Quality & Integrity are license to operate our business in Hitachi Energy. Every individual is responsible for his/ her own workplace safety and contributes towards Organizational HSE & Sustainability performance.
- Proposing technical solutions and works on consulting assignments, using established standards, methods and technologies, to develop solutions and resolve issues.
- Proposing engineering solutions to meet the needs of the customer level. Actively seeking feedback for improvement.
- Leading sales activities to win consulting assignments from 50 to 250 hours. Negotiating directly with the responsible persons at customer.
- Working with contract management activities (invoicing and work in progress, etc.) in one's area of work.
- Ensuring delivery of assignments as per the agreed contract. Following work plans and cost estimates in one's area of responsibility.
- Ensuring quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Conducting risk and opportunity assessments for consulting assignments.
- Proposing and initiating actions to mitigate and control risks in one's area of responsibility. Building network internally and externally for exchange of information.
- Providing support and technical advice to colleagues.
- Supporting in the development of new tools and processes for engineering effectiveness.
- Ensuring usage of standard process and tools.
- Reporting inefficiencies in processes and tools.
- Contributing to achieve agreed business financial targets for a technology, business area or consulting team.
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- ME/M.Tech in electrical engineering, electrical power systems or similar, is required.
- Around 4 to 8 years of experience in the design, understanding and performance of power systems studies.
- Knowledge in power systems analysis, as well as experience in software simulation tools such as PSS/E (power systems), EMTP (electronic systems), and/or Dig Silent Power Factory.
- Analytical mindset and self-going, takes initiatives to solve problems.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required
|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company