Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Seize this new 12 month Fixed Term (hybrid) opportunity and become part of Hitachi Energy’s prestigious HR team.
As an HR Immigration & Mobility Specialist, you’ll play an integral part in the process management of the end to end of employee life cycle from hire to retire, specifically around the mobility and immigration requirements. Equipped with the tools, processes, and procedures you will operate in a fast -paced environment and draw from your knowledge and expertise in Human Resources to support the wider business as a Specialist.
You will apply best practice processes to help guide the business through change. Operating independently, as part of a wider HR team, you’ll interface at all levels within a diverse and cross-functional culture.
Are you looking to take on a fresh new challenge within a dynamic environment where each day is different? Do you easily adapt to change? If so, we would like to hear from you!
- Providing HR specialist operating as an integral part of our HR team
- Supporting the end-to-end employee life cycle from hire to retire specializing in mobility and immigration
- Manage and implement new tool to ease the administration of right to work and background checking
- Support in the implementation of new policies and advise on best practice for UK & IE
- Streamline vendors
- Develop and streamline procedures
- Utilising on-line HR tools and processes
- Proven background within an HR Operations or an HR business/ HR Centre within immigration and mobility
- Accustomed to working to set standards and procedures in line with legislation and best practice.
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Able to liaise with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Displays confidence and determination remains professional and calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Explores all angles and able to absorb information and remains decisive.
More about us
Be part of our exciting journey as we transform and adapt to our new ‘business as usual.’
|Location||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Human Resources|
|Contract||Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company