Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join our team to assure quality for Hitachi Energy Mission Critical Communication system! It is a unique opportunity for you to develop your skills in international, interdisciplinary, talented team testing reliable network solutions.
More about our product: FOXMAN-UN | Hitachi Energy
- Design, Execute and Automatize test scenarios for modern web-based applications.
- Expand your knowledge about the Mission Critical Communication systems.
- Planning of test scope based on use cases and technical requirements.
- Participation in project R&D & testing activities with SAFe methodology.
- Bringing QA mentality into the team.
- Further develop your level of expertise in Python, testing, git.
- You are a university student graduating in 2024 or later
- You wish to pursue a career in IT, SW engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or similar area.
- You would like to develop yourself in a role as Quality Assurance Specialist Engineer.
- You like programming and have grounded basics in Python.
- Knowledge of tools for test automation e.g. Playwright.
- Putting attention into details with focus on the quality.
- C# or HTML knowledge is a plus.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, willingness to learn and strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English.
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Part time|
|Contract||Casual (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company