Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy, High Voltage Products, is renowned worldwide as a specialist for power transmission and distribution. Our unit Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS), based in Zürich-Oerlikon, is active in the development and production of gas insulated switching systems. We ensure the high reliability of our systems by using state-of-the-art development tools and methods. For our factory in Zürich-Oerlikon, we are searching for a Quality Technician for our production lines, troubleshooting and identifying solutions and coaching the assembly with respect to product quality and quality process improvements.
- Improving product quality within GIS as well as in collaboration with suppliers by supporting or leading issue resolution projects to rectify non-conformities
- Perform troubleshooting tasks for quality issues in the production
- Ensure reporting of Quality issues in SAP Foster adherence to and improvement of quality assurance processes
- Apply and demonstrate value of lean methodology in the area of production quality
- Early/proactive identification of deviations concerning product quality or process deviations
- Proactively measuring and analyzing data with production in order to early/pro-actively identify product quality issues
- Working together with and motivating production for sustainable solutions in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Creating and maintaining quality focus and culture in the organization by providing the example
- Educational background in engineering either university degree or technician apprenticeship
- >3-years proven working experience ideally in energy sector
- Technical competence in GIS manufacturing and product design is an advantage
- Lean Six Sigma certificate (Yellow or Green) an advantage
- Fluent in German and minimum B1 English, B2 is a plus, as well as other languages.
|Location||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Quality Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company