Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Supporting the CH 2115 Generator circuit Breaker Supply chain team to ensure executing SCM support activities proactively in time – so as to manage customers’ expectations and unit’s P & L
Key Regular Activities:
· Creation new and updating PR for change orders
· Create new material.
· Receiving material in SAP.
· Weekly shipment list and Shipping documents.
· PODs tracking and invoicing follow-up.
· Follow up and review Drawings
· Follow-up and review Test reports and Certificates
· Maintain tasks in Quality notifications
· Perform small RFQ for standard components.
· Maintain LT updates for buyouts
· Clean up PR and Parts
· Review Inventory and support cleanup.
- Close collaboration and regular connect with all the relevant stakeholders and functions.
- Direct contact with Suppliers and Stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent skills in Speaking, Reading and writing English language
- Graduate in Engineering or Science with minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in Procurement Function or as Buyer
- Should be familiar in working with SAP (Creating PR, PO etc..)
- Should possess strong leadership skills & Negotiation skills to convince Vendors & stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the bought out items on time, within cost and quality.
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Supply Chain|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company