Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As a site manager (f/m/d) in the field of power engineering, you will be responsible for site management for the installation of high-voltage systems and power electronics, including ancillary trades. You identify with the tasks as a site manager and are prepared to go on site for activities within the scope of assembly - we would also be happy to train you for this job.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge or would you like to develop further in this area? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Our flexible working models and framework help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees are empowered and can thrive.
Join us in shaping the energy revolution with new technologies in a strong team!
- As a construction manager, you will be responsible for the construction of the plants in the field with your team and will undergo intensive further training in this area
- You coordinate the work on the construction site, the deadlines and ensure that the quality is maintained
- You like to work in a team, with our customers and subcontractors and take over the communication here
- You are responsible for the documentation and would like to learn new technologies in this area as well
- You are responsible for colleagues and employees and keep our working equipment on a constant high standard.
- You are the contact person for all health and safety issues and follow up on compliance consistently
- Successfully completed training in the field of electrical engineering or power engineering, preferably with further training as a technician or master craftsman
- Several years of professional experience in the assembly of high voltage components are desirable
- Ideally already professional experience in construction site activities and awareness of assembly activities
- Willingness for internal and external further training and use of digital media
- Fluent in written and spoken German, good English skills are desirable
- High flexibility and willingness to travel for assignments on construction sites
|Location||Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company