Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Lead and develop a group of Sales Operations Specialists (in specific countries) securing a high service level for the entire M&S Community in the Region.
- Implement and operationalize the end-to-end M&S processes and support infrastructure in the region of responsibility. Apply OPEX methodologies and provide solutions and services for all Hitachi Energy Marketing and Sales units including Function, Business Units, Hubs and Product Groups.
- Liaise with Sales Operations stakeholders specially M&S Process team to keep, update, communicate and train processes and tools knowledge in the region. Ensure adherence and strive for a process discipline culture in the region.
- Capture and document business demand addressing areas of improvement or gaps in ways of working, processes, tools, MasterData, etc.
- Support deployment of voice of the customer (VoC) activities for M&S processes & tools in the region of responsibility. Monitor and report to management.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives at global and region level.
- Monitor data quality and follow up consistency and accuracy of M&S dashboards. Proactively drive and recommend improvements.
- Provide analytical support to turn data into action. Proactively provide insights and recommendations to the key region stakeholders.
- Main responsible for Adoption within the assigned region. Lead and localize adoption initiatives in the region. Ensure adherence and strive for a process discipline culture.
- Enable the Hitachi Energy M&S community in the region of responsibility to increase productivity and customer-facing time to efficiently deliver both top- and bottom-line growth.
- Live Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, integrity, and quality – take responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Must have10 years of experience in either Marketing & Sales Operations or similar applicable field.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills including senior management communication.
- Experience in leading teams is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Sales business processes and tools.
- Good understanding of Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company