Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Process Owner- Configurators Manager to join our team. As the Business Process Owner- Configurators Manager , you will be responsible for ensuring that the Product Configurator applications are functioning properly, and that products and services are consistently configured to meet customer expectations throughout the production, delivery, and maintenance processes. As an Business Process Owner- Configurators Manager , you will play a vital role in ensuring that these applications meet the needs of both the organization and its customers.
- Be the go-to person in the Business Unit (BU) on the sales configurator related topics.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Sales Configurators and other Marketing & Sales configurator tools at BU level.
- Working together with development team to improve DevOps practices and methodologies including improvement, speed and quality of software delivery.
- Designing process in the configurator area for the BU to support the achievement of business goals.
- Reviewing and approve the business requirements and the functional specification (global and local) related to the sales configurator.
- Defining, together with the BU Sales Operations team, the roadmap for the configurator area, ensuring a seamless end-to-end process in coordination with the other process areas; evaluates cross-impact of process changes and user handling.
- Supporting the deployment of the new applications in the different BU locations.
- Participate in User Acceptance Test (UATs).
- Managing IS tickets related to the configurator tools (follow up with the affected users, IS team and developers).
- Excellent communication skills / Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or technical equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years of experience in IT application management, with a focus on product configurators.
- Project Management experience (Agile, Waterfall).
- Familiar with project management tools and methods like Azure DevOps, Jira, Scrum.
- Ability to apply Problem solving methods and Strategic thinking.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as functional and technical specifications in English.
- Ability to solve complex problems, collect data, establish facts, and give valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, or employees of the organization.
|Location||Lodz, Lodz, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company