Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
H/L Sourcing Specialist is responsible for the Transport Budgeting for Heavy Lift, ensuring the availability of the transport budget in line with the requirements. Manages end-to-end sourcing activities related to RFI (Request for Information), RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFQ (Request for Quotation) process for Heavy Lift starting from tender launch, ending on the awarding and contract execution. In addition to it, H/L Sourcing Specialist is responsible for managing claims with the suppliers as a part of the Claim Management Process for the Heavy Lift Project as well as the evaluation of the issue case for the Customs & Documentation within the Issue Management for Heavy Lift.
Transport Project Budgeting
- Transport Budgeting for Heavy Lift including the transport requirements analysis, existing frame agreements check, preparation of the transport budget or launching the RFI process.
- Launch the RFI process for Heavy Lift tenders including the preparation of the transport scenarios and transport cost calculation ending with submission of the Logistics Concept & Budget.
- End-to-end Transport Project Budgeting Change for Heavy Lift Process Management.
- End-to-end RFI (Request for Information) for Heavy Lift – RFI launch, bid preparation and submission, suppliers feedback evaluation, final proposal preparation.
- End-to-end RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFQ (Request for Quotation) for Heavy Lift - RFP and RFQ preparation and launch, bid collection, proposals and technical concept evaluation, scenarios preparation, risk & opportunities calculation, awarding & contract finalization, SAP TM update.
Transport Management Heavy Lift
- Preparation of the RFQ information for the Heavy Lift Concept change, RFQ launch and results preparation with cost impact calculation.
- RFQ results reflection into SAP TM
Issue Management H/L
- Evaluate issue case related to customs and documentation and provide feedback to transport specialist on the shared timeline for issue resolution
Supplier Base Management
- Handle claims with the supplier as part of the Claim Management Process for Heavy Lift Project including the negotiation with the supplier, confirmation of contractual obligations and escalate to HUB TT&L H/L Sourcing Manager if needed
|Location||Dosquebradas, Risaralda, Colombia|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Supply Chain|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company