Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy serves customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future.
We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
Hitachi Energy’s Transformer division generates approximately 60% of all Hitachi Energy revenue and is the global leader in industrial transformer engineering and manufacturing. Our transformers are sold in in over 100 countries and are used for a variety of applications including power generation, transmission and distribution, metals and mining, oil and gas, commercial and infrastructure projects, and mobility. With the increasing complexity in the grid as we move through the energy transition to more sustainable, renewable sources, our transformers are also increasingly used for improving power quality and network management.
As part of our growth strategy, Hitachi Energy is currently engaged in a multi-year project to upgrade our core ERP systems to SAP S/4HANA, standardize our IT application landscape and digitize our business processes to meet the needs of our expanding business. The SAP Process Excellence (SPEX) team supports the 50+ transformer factories and service centers in 19 countries to optimize the value of our SAP investments by leveraging best practices, leading the implementation of new solutions and driving the use of common processes.
The SPEX Global Rollout Lead will have responsibility for defining and leading initiatives to improve all aspects of business process, solution definition and application integration within the SAP technology stack in the targeted areas of expertise. You will use your deep knowledge of the SAP platform and best practices, as well as your IT project management skills, to drive strategic initiatives in the Hitachi Energy transformers factories to improve productivity and implement standard processes across our factory and service network.
This role is focused on the Master Data and Production Planning areas and has the following main areas of ownership:
- Serve as the PGTR Product Owner for the Material Master Data loading tools including MDS and Rules Engine
- Define the roadmap for data loading tools and processes
- Work with other Hitachi Energy business units on knowledge sharing and best practices regarding material master data management
- Provide ongoing support to PGTR sites using the data loading tools
- Work with the Master Data team to develop the governance process for Material Master Items
- Work with the PGTR Service team to plan roadmap for Installed Base data repository
- Support the Reiwa team with data conversion activities for all material master related data
- Work with the PGTR sites and Reiwa team on the best practices for Production Planning activities and processes in the S/4HANA environment
- Act as Product Owner for any non-SAP production planning tools
- Contribute to and execute the business roadmap for the SAP platform and associated technologies working with business partners to ensure demand is prioritized, projects and solutions are effective and business functions are supported.
- Design, improve and implement robust and controlled business process solutions utilizing SAP and supporting systems to ensure effective integration with other business functions and applications.
- Oversee the development and implementation of solutions that ensure data consistency and availability. Ensure the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
- Develop, implement and influence Hitachi Energy’s strategic objectives and collaborate on updating the long-term business application roadmap based on those objectives and in overall alignment to the IT Strategy.
- Work with business and IT teams to define and deploy best in class business process and integration improvements utilizing SAP solutions, third party applications and best practices.
Contribute to and execute the technology vision for the SAP Platform and work with business partners to propose enhancements to support overall business strategy.
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the delivery of critical projects which require end to end process and technical expertise based on best practices, business process and SAP expertise.
- Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs of clients in a complete and timely manner.
- Provide input into resource planning, staffing needs, cost estimation, budget development and cost control.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the SAP user community through ongoing training, support and development of SAP training materials; guiding and partnering with SAP user community to ensure ongoing and effective use of the application and supporting tools.
- Work with SPEX team to maintain internal documentation such as high-level business value process flows, SAP configuration best practices guidelines, standard operating procedures, and end user training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of IT experience with a focus on working on enterprise applications, preferably ERP and WMS solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in one or a combination of the 3 SAP Modules – MM, PP, PS, QM or PM.
- Direct experience on the S4/HANA platform.
- 5 years’ experience in SAP with focus on the design, development, and implementation in a Make to Stock, Make to Order, and Engineered to Order manufacturing environment.
- 5 years’ experience integrating SAP to Non-ERP applications.
- Detailed knowledge of integration points between QM, SD, WM, PP, MM, PS and other SAP modules.
- 5 years’ experience in applications integration to SAP.
- General Management: 5 years’ experience managing SAP implementations in a flexible hybrid/remote work environment including management of resources and budget.
- Project Management: Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management of complex global projects including IT system integration in an international, cross-cultural environment, preferably in SAP ERP projects.
- Experience in manufacturing operations method and process and change management.
- Experience in complex stakeholder scenarios, cross-functional problem solving and good understanding of IT procedures and policies, together with end-to-end business processes knowledge.
- Proficiency in SAP modules as an end user as well as knowledge in configuration and design development.
- Highly proactive and results-driven attitude, ability to take ownership of projects.
- Excellent people skills including experience in change management as well as negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English in a global multi-cultural environment.
- SAP Certifications preferred.
We are not currently offering relocation packages – only individuals who currently reside in the target countries or are willing and able to relocate at their own expense and are legally entitled to work in these countries should apply.
Lodz, Lodz, Poland
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company