Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Senior Sales Executive - ETRM Software Solutions for Europe. This role is responsible for the development of new business in the region, with high visibility to the company's leadership team and a high degree of partnership for the performance of the job. Successful candidates will demonstrate their ability to develop new markets through a structures sales process with understanding of the trade lifecycle in the commodity/energy trading and risk management industry relevant to trading of Power, Natural Gas, Renewables and LNG. This is a Europe based role, and the position can be remote. Approximately 60%-70% travel will be required within Europe.
- Identify, strategize, and execute (mutual engagement) plans to advance the use of Hitachi Energy ETRM products with new prospective and existing customers as well as cold prospects and leads.
- Responsible for building pipeline and selling software tools and applications to achieve revenue/sales targets.
- Involved in the direct sales process by understanding the software requirements of clients, managing new and existing accounts of regional, national, or strategic significance and managing post sales support for client accounts.
- Responsible for executing end to end sales process including industry and customer analysis, pipeline development, scoping and presenting proposals, quotation, negotiating contracts, closing sales, reporting and general sales administration.
- Collaborate with marketing, front-end sales (FES) and global sales teams to develop visibility to prospective customers
- Work with technical resources to support the bid and proposal process including RFI/RFQ/RFP and concise proposal response, and translate technical requirements into customer solutions
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 5 years of energy, or related industry experience in Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) solutions, with knowledge of the industry landscape prospective customers and business networks
- Experience in commodity/energy trading of Power, Natural Gas, Renewables and LNG
- Experience and demonstrated success in solution selling or strategic selling methodology.
- Experience in business development, account management or b2b sales in financial services, energy, or commodities
- Ability to engage with c-suite and leadership teams.
- Experience/Knowledge of SaaS or Cloud solutions (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in effectively in a local/global team environment.
|Location||Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company