Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be a major contributor to the development of the site schedule (scope of work, cost and schedule).
- Analyze project requirements with site team, check that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic site schedule.
- You will prepare detailed site works level 4 schedule using project milestones and sub-contractor plans.
- You will prepare and monitor 3 week lookahead.
- You will monitor site progress and regularly analyze project critical paths to ensure all critical path activities and project milestones are progressed to the plan, notify project team of any deviations or scheduling issues, and provide input for optimizing resources.
- Issue weekly and monthly site progress reports, schedule updates and productivity data on a regular basis and as requested by customers and stakeholders.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- In-depth understanding in planning, monitoring and controlling of Construction, Installation and Commissioning activities.
- Relevant experience of handling of sub-contractors for Construction and Installation thorough understanding of logical sequencing and interfacing of project execution activities in EPC projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in planning and scheduling in lump sum projects, specifically site construction and installation activities.
- Experience to plan activities and to monitor execution schedules and physical progress.
- Extensive knowledge and experience from MSP and Oracle Primavera P6.
- Strong communication skills, ability to highlight key issues and to communicate them to management and customers.
|Location||Wando-eup, Jeollanam-do, Korea, Republic of|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
|Contract||Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company