The Operation research specialist is primarily responsible for the enhancement and development of software product solutions. The successful candidate will work at the interface of theoretical aspects, mathematical modeling, and optimization with applications to electric power systems and energy markets in particular.
Accordingly, the work will focus on:
- mathematical modeling of energy systems including, but not limited to, operational decisions of power systems and microgrids
- development of linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), or non-linear programming (NLP) optimization models, particularly their application to energy problems
- development of deterministic/stochastic solution methods for model’s resolution
- theoretical analysis of the applied models and interpretation of the results to obtain insights into real-world energy-related systems.
- Analyze, fundamentally understand technical stakeholders requirements and translate them into project scope/plan
- Execute and manage projects through teamwork and scrum
- Preparing technical documentation
If you have experience in the above areas join us.
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company