Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our Grid Automation hardware, software and services portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies that enable customers across the globe to optimize the critical systems that power, move and connect us. Together, we’re building a more productive and sustainable world.
- Configure NM SCADA Database/HMI/Custom displays.
- Real Time system SCADA operation & maintenance.
- Historical archiving and report creation.
- Management of SCADA Applications – Alarm/Events, SOE, Trends, Operator Notes, Monitoring/Control, Historical Playback.
- Support EMS/DMS Engineer in application tuning.
- Testing SCADA Applications at different stages of Project Life Cycle.
- Must have people skills, in particular the ability to work with both international customers and suppliers as a SCADA/EMS/DMS Systems Engineer.
- Consistent reporting of updates from site.
- Willingness to travel is must.
- Should have experience in Control Centre SCADA configuration, tuning & testing.
- Knowledge of SCADA Control Centre Application (ABB NM knowledge is an advantage).
- Experience on Real Time Projects with SCADA in Power T&D.
- Basic knowledge on SQL programming.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Graduate in BE/ME/M.Tech in IT/Computer or Electronics and communications
- Must have Around 3 to 6 yrs of relevant experience.
- Customer engagement, communication and presentation skills. Familiar with SCADA system in control room environment
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company