Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will be part of a Project Management team and your task is to contribute to the Project Management, MIS, Project Reviews, Data Analysis, Process improvements, etc.
Major Roles and Responsibility:
1. Project Analysis Performs analyses of individual projects performance (As sold V/s as engineered v/s Current Estimate or Actuals) with external and internal peers. Works with other project management and finance colleagues to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
2. Monitoring and review Provides input to Project Manager in opportunity/risk identification.
Supports Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Provides input to the project cost report. Provides input to the Project Manager on claim management, back-charges.
and insurance cases.
3. Reporting Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
4. Information and communication Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
5. Optimization Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
6. Internal control and documentation Ensures processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Commerce. (BCOM/MCOM/MBA Finance)
- 3-10 years’ experience working in Finance / Commercial / Project Management.
- Experience in SAP / MS Office.
- Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated team building skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is must.
- Organised and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company