Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Responsible for sales of products / system-within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- You will sell products/systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- You will prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- You will ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- You will manage administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- You will prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate etc.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in Engineering or sales experience in industry for at least 5-year experience
- Customer focused attitude who can communicate effectively.
- Able to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Thinking and acting systematically.
- Aggressive to learn and teamwork concept.
- Flexible to domestic travel frequently.
- Proficiency in English communication and writing.
|Location||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company