Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Deliver on Hitachi Energy's ambition to advance a sustainable energy future for the transport and data center market segments in Australia.
- You will develop, communicate and drive go to market strategy for defined market segment. Strategy to include, but not limited to products, services, and systems to be offered; channels to market; focus market participants.
- You will define BD & marketing strategy for defined market segment encompassing relationship and brand building to educate; inform and ultimately drive buying behavior and decisions to the benefit of Hitachi Energy.
- You will communicate and gain internal stakeholder engagement to implement all BD and marketing activities to increase sales and other relevant metrics for defined market segments.
- You must ensure the value proposition for the defined market segments is developed and well communicated to all stakeholders, supporting the development and achievement of standards through a clear definition and regular oversight.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships at senior levels with key customers, stakeholders, and decision makers.
- You will support annual market intelligence exercises (MIMO / GTS) by monitoring the market, competitor movements, technology trends as they apply to the defined market segment.
- You will act as a focal point in support of customers when issues are raised to ensure a cohesive and complete response across all involved BU’s.
- Where appropriate to the customer and level of customer representative, engage in, and potentially take the lead, on complex customer negotiations.
- You as a senior member of the Hitachi Energy Australia team, lead by example wrt safety.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, taking responsibility for own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to adapt communication style to audience and drive stakeholder engagement.
- 5 years + experience in business development or related field of expertise.
- High level of self-motivation, curiosity and drive to find solutions to complex issues.
- Successful completion of undergrad studies in an engineering related discipline.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company