Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You have to check PR from plants, create PO by following the instruction of SOP and release the PO to suppliers. send PO related drawing to suppliers and follow to maintain PO's OA, and coordinate to get OTD from supplier.
- You will receive PO change application from plants, drive suppliers to meet the change request, maintain SAP and give feedback to applicants if necessary.
- you will be responsible for NCR handling, GR issue and invoice issue handling.
- You should maintain payment in time. finish reports in agreed timeline, achieve KPIs and train junior buyer operation skill.
- You should be good at handling all kinds of purchasing mode, and handling complex issues, drive performance improvement of suppliers with low performance independently.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree of Economic, Logistics, and other Engineering Major
- 3 years or above purchasing experience in large industrial plants.
- Require CET-4 level and above and writing skill.
- Fluent in ERP capacity at SAP/Oracle ERP system skill
- good customer service by handling tasks carefully patience.
- Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading.
|Location||Xiamen, Fujian, China|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Supply Chain|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company