Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Responsible for the development of advisory projects for major electricity sector agents, including distribution, transmission, retailer, generators in helping them deal with regulatory, economic and electricity challenges. Assists in the building and retention of long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers to support profitable growth and ongoing satisfaction.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Identifying opportunities for new and repeating consulting business, building an internal and external network for the exchange of information.
- Creating added value for customers and the organization, ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals, using a series of sales techniques, and negotiating tactics for the leading of sales activities.
- Proposing research & development projects including the scope of the budget, supporting the project management strategy including productization, modularization and following up on new products/solutions, including ongoing support with contract management activities.
- Conducts risk and opportunities for the various assessments, ensuring delivery of the assignment as per agreed contract.
- Leads in the creation of new process and tool enhancement following the study of advanced techniques, with a lead to coach and develop sub-ordinate colleagues.
- A Senior Professional (P3) applies advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities may include:
- Managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision.
- Coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Technical contribution Proposes technical solutions and works on consulting assignments, using established standards, methods and technologies, to develop solutions and resolve issues.
- Contract management Works with contract management activities (invoicing and work in progress, etc.) in one’s area of work. Ensures delivery of assignments as per the agreed contract.
- Planning and control Follows work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility. Ensures quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management Conducts risk and opportunity assessments for consulting assignments. Proposes and initiates actions to mitigate and control risks in one’s area of responsibility.
- Customer Proposes solutions to meet the needs of the customer. Actively seeks feedback for improvement. Support sales activities to win consulting assignments.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing Builds network internally and externally for exchange of information. Provides support and technical advice to colleagues.
- Processes and tools Apply standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility.
- Ensures that consulting activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual clauses. Reports inefficiencies in processes and tools.
- Finance and budget Contributes to achieve agreed business financial targets for a technology, business area or consulting team
|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company