Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will blend historical data from available industry reports, public information, field reports or purchased sources as input to analyses.
- You will be analyzing business intelligence data to inform business and product decisions.
- You will be identifying and analyzing industry/geographic trends and competitor market strategies and monitoring current/potential customer trends.
- You will be partnering with other areas of the business to model the outcome of implementing potential business strategies.
- You will be identifying and developing new sales & marketing growth opportunities.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master’s degree, or bachelor’s degree with rich experience, with technical background of Electrical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge in power grids is preferred.
- Required strong ownership and team spirit.
- Proficiency in English language both writing and speaking.
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company