Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be acquiring basic understanding of customer's common products technologies and process.
- You will be responsible for development of various application distribution transformer pre-order and tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- You will participate in the internal and external design concept reviews, DFMEA and design development procedure applied on special application products.
- You will be coordinating production operations in accordance with material labor, and equipment availability.
- Applies knowledge of relevant processes and tools to deliver agreed results within set deadlines, Reports processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- You will be managing documents and handling technical risks by following mitigation guidelines, Escalates potential new risks to management.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold a bachelor's degree or above and major in electrical engineering.
- At least three years of design experience for distribution transformers.
- Familiarity with Windows Office experience and data for DtV analysis.
- Able to work well in teams and have good communication skills.
- Excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills in English.
|Location||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
|Contract||Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company