Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join our cross-disciplinary team to create software that works on Energy Connect (EC). EC is an Industrial IoT platform for Hitachi Energy internal usage, providing shared, base capabilities to build HE specific IoT-like applications and products. As a QA Engineer, you will combine theory with practice by creating, testing and validating new functionalities on both sides of Energy Connect – EC Core (services on Cloud) and EC Edge (services on IoT PC) as well as on Management Portal, a web-based user interface for project configuration.
- Identify efficiency opportunities, propose innovations and means of implementing new technology/processes in QA field.
- Support Product Owners by ensuring product quality meets design and operational standards. Provide feedback related to key challenges/product limitations uncovered during testing.
- Create test plans and perform planning activities. Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios (incl. test automation).
- Effectively document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues.
- Improve technical skills and knowledge of the project's business domain, share your knowledge with the team.
- Being a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal).
- More than 5 years of progressively responsible professional software quality assurance experience, including manual and automation testing.
- Good knowledge of Python programming language.
- Automation experience and the ability to specify, to develop and to implement automation frameworks such as behave, Playwright and advice on industry best practice.
- Demonstrated skill with QA automation technologies for REST API testing.
- Experience in commercial test automation of web applications.
- Extensive hands-on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI/CD and release testing lifecycles.
- Nice to have: Experience in Azure DevOps / Jira.
- Nice to have: Basic experience in Linux OS (Ubuntu).
- Willingness for self-development in Quality Assurance domain.
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills who are eager to learn new things.
- Well-spoken and written English.
|Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
|IT, Telecom & Internet
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company