RXETB - Fuse supervisory relay
RXETB 1 operates in case of fuse failure in one or two phases of a three-phase system or if the voltage in one phase drops below 40 % of rated voltage and the other two phases have rated voltage. Fuse failure in all three phases is unlikely to occur, therefore the RXETB 1 relay is sufficient in most cases.
The measurement principle is based on a comparison between the neutral point of the voltage transformer and an internal neutral point derived from the three phases. When a voltage difference is detected, the two output relays, each with one change-over contact, operates.
By a knob at the front, the operation can be set to be delayed up to 10 seconds. During operation, a red LED is lit at the front of the relay.
Unbalanced phase-to-phase connected loads is not a problem due to the high remaining voltages. If the relay operates because of a voltage drop in one phase, it will reset when the voltage exceeds 75 % of rated voltage.
- Detects single- or two-phase fuse failures
- Is used together with fuses only
- Detects voltage unbalance in a three-phase group
- Settable operate time delay 0-10 s
- Operation is indicated by a red LED
- Used to give delayed alarm of fuse failure in ac supply circuit e.g. to synchronizing and energy metering equipment
Get to know more
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you