Strong installation partnership
Efficient, effective and precise installation and commissioning are key to the reliable operation of any system, whether you are planning a new installation or upgrading and refurbishing an existing one.
As leading technology experts, we are trusted by many of our customers as the primary partner for installation and commissioning, to ensure that their important investments are managed correctly, installed efficiently and have a smooth and effective start.
Leading expertise on electrical power equipment and systems is at the core of Hitachi Energy. We have in-country experience in equipment installation and commissioning projects across the world, with our global service network spanning 60 countries, and delivering services to 100+ countries.
We have a range of installation and transportation options with many of our products supporting skid-mount and fully containerized modular and factory-tested solutions – including engineering products and substations – for safer and quicker mobilization & installations.
Our skilled personnel uses well-defined procedures with uncompromised HSE standards – even in virtual/augmented cases – and can offer a wide range of services including planning, coordination, management, supervision and inspections, as well as training for operators.
- Being a leading manufacturer, we have a vast experience in installing and commissioning projects across the globe
- One of the largest and well-trained field service crews in the industry, all work (by Hitachi Energy Service engineers) and OEM parts is warranted
- Services range from technical assistance to full turnkey execution
- Multiple transportation options including skid-mount and fully containerized modular and factory-tested solutions.
- Using our extensive experience we can offer you a packaged solution, taking care of anything from logistics to testing, so that you can focus on your operations
If you need help and support, we're here.
No matter the issue, our team are on hand to help.
Something caught your eye?
Our sales team will get in touch with you