|Lieu||Lodi, Lodi, Italy|
|Type de rôle||Internship|
Create and complete bids/estimations/quotations based on customer specification or customer requirements/budget in order to achieve both market competitiveness and high margin for the Company. Maintain and improve the balance between all Hitachi Energy units and customers that are present in the area of responsibility.
- Support the formulation of competitive bids, considering best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs;
- Register the customer purchase orders and create the job number into the system;
- Support the preparation of all technical, financial, and project management aspects of the bid indicating prices and trading conditions;
- In accordance with bid ensures that inputs for editing activities are provided on time and according to established quality procedures;
- Collect and archive documentation regarding the offer and decisions taken during the development process;
- Identifies potential risks in the bids, quotations and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers;
- Support the preparation of proposal including technical and costs elements;
- Maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs and ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Master’s Degree in Management Engineering or Economics;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office especially Excel;
- Fluency in English at least C1; Knowledge of Italian (B2)
- Open minded, empathetic, good communication and relationship skills;
- Flexibility, problem solving and organization will complete the profile;
- Willingness to learn and to manage customer relationships.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com