Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Specialist for South America.
- They will be responsible for driving growth in the region through marketing activities.
- They will support, plan and implement strategic marketing and customer engagement initiatives, designing marketing programs that meet the regional business objectives as well as aligning with global Hitachi Energy strategy.
- This position requires close collaboration and alignment with communications, business units and local sales organizations to execute marketing activities and events that drive sales and increase market share.
- The Regional Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Regional Implementation Market Manager, and functionally to Corporate Marketing.
- Be a strategic bridge between sales, communications and marketing teams to align on strategic priorities and objectives Map and understand local customers' decision journeys to develop promotional plans to improve customer engagement, lead generation and company positioning.
- Localize global value propositions and segment marketing strategies for appropriate market segments to meet regional customer needs Plan and develop strategic marketing programs to generate qualified leads and grow sales in line with regional growth strategies (Account-Based Marketing, marketing automation lead nurturing campaigns, tradeshows, events, conferences, marketing content development (blogs, white papers, advertising, etc.), and other high-impact promotional programs)
- Deliver on regional marketing plan in conjunction with the global marketing team and regional sales leaders with a focus on business profitable growth
- Be the regional point of contact for global marketing campaigns and platforms (Eloqua, digital applications, etc.)
- Manage the strategic selection, evaluation and measurement of customer events and engagements in coordination with global event strategy.
- Work closely with the communications team in project managing strategic events in South America in collaboration with cross-functional/cross-business teams
- Drive metrics-based reporting across the region to show marketing ROI for money spent
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns to support YOY improvement of spend, real-time campaign adjustment, and detailed insights on customer/prospect interest
- Be accountable for annually set KPIs to measure performance and link activities to pipeline
- Design and lead together with regional businesses regional customer journeys that ensure the right people are targeted, at the right time, with the right messages.
- Experience: in marketing, brand or marketing communications in a B2B environment (technical, industrial or energy/power segment preferred)
- Languages: Fluent command of English, both written and spoken / Full working proficiency in Spanish and Portuguese, both written and spoken
- Experience with the direct project management - end-to-end from planning to delivery - of marketing campaigns, industry events and demand generation initiatives
- Experience with managing, tracking and reporting on budgets (financial stewardship accountability)
- Experience in marketing metrics, ROIs and reporting
- Proven track record in developing analytical and digital marketing skills as well as knowledge of lead generation practices and performance-based digital marketing
- Basic understanding of lead generation and marketing automation (preferably with Eloqua) and SFDC Finely honed project management skills, in addition to a keen sense of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills Willingness to travel on business assignments
- Flexible with demonstrated experience in leading and managing change communications
- Analytical mindset (i.e. marketing measurement, new market analysis)
- Excellent communication skills, with a knack for distilling down complex ideas into customer-friendly language
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organizational skills with top-notch attention to detail and the ability to move projects forward independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external partners at all levels
- Ability to leverage analytics to inform strategy Passion for innovation and bringing fresh ideas to the table
|Lieu||Guarulhos, São Paulo, Brazil|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Date de publication||2023-04-12|
|Numéro de réference||BR55196527|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us