Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Act as business partner to the Project Controllers, Project Managers & Local Business Controllers, responsible for all financial and commercial matters and actively driving the project's performance
- Project execution Prepares a Project Financial Execution Plan (as part of an overall Project Execution Plan covering all financial, commercial and tax aspects such as revenue recognition methods, billing plan, payment securities, GST and other indirect taxes, consortium administration, etc.).
- Taking accountability and supports on project invoicing, manages currency risk, tax issues, bonds, and guarantees, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting), drives and seeks for optimization of project cash flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Senior Project Controllers / Project Managers as needed.
- Monitoring and review Establishes project governance process. Participates in opportunity/risk identification ensure that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. Drives, co-ordinates and prepares monthly project reviews jointly with the SPC / PM.
- Reviews and has joint responsibility for all financial aspects of the project including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling" Commercial terms.
- Promotes commercial awareness in the project team and provides commercial input to the project execution plan (such as T&Cs in supply management, claims, back-to-back conditions). Drives claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager upstream (towards customer), as well as downstream (towards suppliers) Compliance & Internal Control Follows up on internal project audit reports and ensures timely implementation of all required actions related to projects under responsibility.
- Is responsible for adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific directives and instructions, Drives, setup, and closure of all taxation matters pending against projects along with project manager. Is responsible to close all taxation documentation of projects Ensure that the financial information reported in EPIC / ProMIS and taking initiative in implementing new tools and process. Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- 2-5 years of Project Controlling experience MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA preferred.
- High Level working knowledge in SAP HANA / ECC 6: PS, FICO, MM & SD modules Well versed with MS Office, SAP, ERP, Business Intelligence reports and Internet Applications.
- Required to have strong communication and ability to drive overall project performance Proven ability to work at a high degree of teamwork and group synergy High sense of responsibility, commitment & effective communicator.
|Lieu||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Finance|
|Date de publication||2023-04-13|
|Numéro de réference||IN54643317|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company