Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy High Voltage Products is the globally recognized specialist in power transmission and distribution. The service unit is responsible for the worldwide after sales support of generator circuit breaker (GCB) systems and gas insulated switchgear (GIS) including training, installation and commissioning, scheduled maintenance, additional services, troubleshooting, extensions, conversions and replacements.
Do you have a technical understanding of our generator circuit breaker (GCB) products? Do you have several years of experience in a technical function? Do you have an affinity for IT tools (CAD, SAP, Microsoft Office) and enjoy working independently and cost-consciously? Then we have the right new challenge for you!
For our location in Oerlikon, we are looking for a Senior Project Engineer (m/f) for the creation of customer-specific plant and component drawings as well as technical support for our sales department. In this role you will be jointly responsible for the realization of technical solutions. With interfaces to sales, project management as well as external customers, you will work in a dynamic environment with new challenges every day.
- Technical project management of GCB systems (generator circuit breakers) and their processing and support during the offer and processing phase until the end of on-site assembly.
- Project planning of the systems according to customer requirements and specifications as well as preparation of the central engineering documents in active cooperation with the various departments, e.g. Sales, SCM, Project Management, suppliers, on-site assembly as well as external customers
- Leading technical customer meetings. Technical advice and development of solutions with and at the customer. Accordingly connected with sporadic travel activity.
- Responsible for technical and quality compliant solutions as well as technical coordination of activities in connection with upstream and downstream departments.
- Coordination and cooperation with the design engineers
- Responsibility for project costs and deadlines
- Technical support of the sales staff during customer visits
- Create, maintain, review and approve process and quality compliant documentation.
- Create and check quality plans and work instructions
- Create, maintain and approve drawings, parts lists and documents
- Technical college degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Technical know-how and knowledge in plant engineering
- Experienced in the use of CAD in 3D and 2D as well as Microsoft Office and possibly SAP system knowledge
- Independent, well-structured and reliable way of working. Self-control of his/her activities and related actions
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills to lead technical meetings both internally and externally with customers and suppliers
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, other languages an advantage
|Lieu||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-04-21|
|Numéro de réference||R0018018|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company