Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will formulate competitive bids/estimates/quotations, considering best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensure tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
- You will manage the preparation of all technical (e.g., defining the most suitable technology and product type(s)), financial (e.g., total price sheet, cash flow analysis) and if necessary, project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspects of the bid/estimate/quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
- In accordance with bid/estimate/quotation planning, ensures that inputs for editing activities are provided on time and according to established quality procedures. Manages external services to support bid/estimation preparation such as translations and governmental approvals.
- You will collect and archive documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process. Regularly reports the status of the bids/estimates/quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- You will identify potential risks in the bids, quotations, and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers/channels. Provides information and/or participates in the Risk Review process in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy.
- You will be responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost elements.
- You will establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Provides any necessary technical support to Sales Managers during technical meetings with customers.
- You will identify potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications. Collaborate with Supply Chain Management to coordinate requests to subcontractors.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- More than 2 years in related working experience.
- CET-6 and above, fluent in both writing and oral.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take challenges.
|Lieu||Zhongshan, Guangdong, China|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|De l'expérience||Entry Level|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-04-24|
|Numéro de réference||R0018233|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us