Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You lead, motivate and develop GL and FA Team.
- You are people manager, including staffing & selection, integration, facilitating technical/functional training, measuring individual and team performance, providing feedback, counseling and coaching as needed.
- You collaborate closely with GA Global Process Owner project team, working together on GA Process Excellence, Quality and Efficiency improvement.
- Contact person for internal & external auditors (compliance & statutory audit).
- Ensuring compliance with Group and Statutory standards, regulations and guidelines local GAAP and IFRS accounting policies.
- You oversee a portion of the month end close process for Financial Accounting.
- Manage escalated issues and provide support to external and internal customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of Fixed Assets Accounting and respective Fixed Assets policies.
- You accelerate value & make an impact by doing day-to-day General Accounting operations:
- facilitating continuous improvement, simplification, automation and standardization of finance processes;
- active collaboration with controllers during closing and reconciliation process;
- active prioritization of closing activities and bookings review;
- oversight over full set of accounts and gatekeeping of some closing calendar tasks;
- executing internal controls; reviewing account reconciliation process.
- You drive independent simplification / continuous improvement initiatives and issues resolutions and support continuous process improvement with Global Process Owner e.g. optimization of processes & workflows, maintaining process documentation.
- Driving the development and implementation of policies to ensure transparency and accuracy in financial reporting and disclosures, as well as efficiency of controlling processes.
- You participate in implementation of SAP S/4Hana.
- You work collaboratively with different finance departments and colleagues within CSS Finance HUB but also with Front Office Managers, Business Line Controllers, Project Managers and other important stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in accounting or other business discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- Leadership experience and min. 6+ years GA experience in a multi-state, multiple legal entity environment preferred. Experience in Financial Accounting is a strong plus.
- Convincing leadership skills, confidence to lead projects and consult business partners.
- Thorough understanding of internal controls and general accounting process.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with internal customers and external partners (composure, conflict management, customer focus, negotiating).
- Strong performance orientation.
- Good communication and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong ability to work with ambiguity and constantly changing set of circumstances and issues under pressure.
- Good understanding of continuous improvement process and problem-solving approach.
- Proactive with the ability to manage time-dependent critical processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competencies, with outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to lead and inspire the team toward higher level of performance.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English.
- Working experience in BPO/ SSC environment.
|Lieu||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Finance|
|Date de publication||2023-05-08|
|Numéro de réference||R0019345|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us