Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for competence development initiatives within the INOPC Engineering organization - both triggered from the organization as well as own identified needs we need to meet.
- Coordinate and implement Competence development strategies - functional and general
- Have an overview of the competencies within Engineering & Sales function and streamline competence development initiatives
- Actively participate in competence related networks internally at Hitachi Energy as well as externally. Participate networks within our line of field and strive for global cooperation within Hitachi Energy.
- Responsible in training the assessors on Functional competency assessment
- Liaison with all Managers of INOPC & Prepare competency gap report
- Preparation of FCA calendar and implementation as per plan.
- Collecting the data on overall trainings for all BU’s and maintain the same
- Interact with Talent COE L&D team for all Soft skills program and support them in implementing the same across INOPC
- Overall co-ordination of all Training – New Employee Orientation, Soft skills, Integrity trainings, Functional Training & Technical trainings
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Exp : 5 to 8 years
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Proficient in MS-Office, Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
|Lieu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Human Resources|
|Date de publication||2023-05-15|
|Numéro de réference||R0019628|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us