Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Project Execution team are at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. Hitachi Energy Grid Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter, and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Leading the execution of projects and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling goals.
- Assisting the Project Controls department to define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, resource utilization, and project financials while overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing risk, while ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and acknowledgement by the customer, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team to successfully negotiate for and procure the required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, acting as a key contact for customer enquiries and an escalation point for project issues.
- Ensuring that the project complies with relevant health, safety and environmental policies and guidelines.
- Living Hitachi energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) or higher.
- More than 5 years of experience in Project Management Field, working as Project Manager role with relevant to power transformer products, power substation, LV, MV and HV switchgear. Holding PM certificate is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules, and vendors/subcontractors.
- Sound knowledge of power transformer and the Utility and Industrial segment, market.
- Current electrical engineer License valid in monitor and control.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Project | Program Management|
|Date de publication||2023-05-18|
|Numéro de réference||R0021721|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company