Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
This benchmark is intended for incumbents who have responsibility for more than one Specialization within the Sub-family. An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
L2- Support Line engineer (Level - 2) provides after sales Technical support which includes Problem analyses, Problem Solving, Technical consultation, Product Upgradation, Commissioning support and Configuration for the Bay Level products and their supporting software supplied by Automation and Communication Products Business Group.
- Responsible to provide good technical support for the queries raised by the customer.
- Carry out proof of concept tests and customer demonstrations for new features.
- Training customer and channel partners.
- Supports sales team in preparing the final solution to be offered to the customers.
- To use internal and external processes to support our customers.
- To use internal and external functions to support our customers.
- To apply for Level-3 and Leve-4 cases.
- Providing technical support for the customer’s query raised in the portal.
- Analyzing the case and finding the root cause of the problem reported by the customer.
- Analyzing the events / logs and finding the root cause of the issue reported. Providing guidance to customers in case of support needed for product Hardware / Firmware / Patch upgradations.
- Co-ordinating with other functions like R&D, Application team, Failure analysis team, After Sales Service team and take complete ownership to arrive solution for the customer’s problem.
- Making sure that all reported cases are well handled in a professional way.
- Building relations and providing reliable customer service on a high technical level. Support for pre-sales team.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 5years of Solid experience in customer support services.
- Educational qualification preferable Bachelor’s Degree/ Equivalent
- Strong Knowledge in Substation Automation Protocols like 61850, Modbus, DNP3 and 103.
- Knowledge about Power system, protection, and control.
- Background in Protection and substation automation commissioning.
- Knowledge about IED and System engineering tools. Familiarity in secondary injection testing.
- Takes ownership for the assigned Tasks.
- Ability to handle high load capacity by setting priorities.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good collaborative skills (Including international teams).
- Able to Shares ideas and explores other alternatives and perspectives.
- Able to contributes to the results of others.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve and to find better ways to serve our customers.
- Support Line case management, Portal XECM, OAA, TFS Portal, R&D Test tools, IED Engineering tools, MS Office Tools, AC/DC Source, Testing kit and Meters, Support Line LAB.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required
|Lieu||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-05-26|
|Numéro de réference||R0020216|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company