AC bushings type AirRIP® flex 245 – 550 kV
Powered by our vast experience from designing thousands of bushings, AirRIP® flex reveals a new universe of solutions. Enabling transformer manufacturers and operators to accelerate their value creation endeavors, AirRIP® flex delivers customized and certified bushings through an efficient purchasing process & product delivery, easy installation & product upgrade facilities. AirRIP® flex bushings are completely dry, explosion-proof, fire-resistant, and allow high application temperatures.
AirRIP® flex is produced in a wide variety of designs and thus can easily fulfill specific customer requirements.
They are produced in a wide variety of designs and thus can easily fulfill specific customer requirements.
Voltage: 245 - 550 kV
Current: ≤ 5,000 A
Technology: Resin impregnated paper (RIP)
Outdoor insulator: Porcelain and composite insulator with silicone sheds
Conductor system: Draw lead, fixed bottom contact, removable rod conductor, and draw rod conductor
AirRIP® flex key technical features:
- Partial discharge free dry bushing
- Certified by independent test institutes for mineral oil and biodegradable ester oils
- Certified for highest seismic resistance (IEEE- 693-2018) by utilizing a lightweight and FEM optimized product design
- Fast and easy installation without the need for draining the transformer oil enabled by our patented draw rod solution
- Unique composite silicone insulator utilizing a jointless design with an optimized shed profile and tailored silicone material resulting in outstanding service life under most severe conditions