|Location||Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Project Manager will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based Dubai, UAE. You will be leading the execution of medium size projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids policies, Contractual agreements, quality standards health safety and environment requirements financial targets as well as scheduling commitment. Project leadership leads the project team allocating to the project. Defining main guidelines allocating project task and motivating, monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all task and milestones.
- Project leadership: Leading the project team allocating to the project defining the main guidelines allocating project task and motivating monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all task and milestones. You are responsible for providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources who are working on projects.
- Planning and scheduling: Defining jointly with the project controlling department and ensuring all project plan documents are including scope and financial plans, schedules and risk management plans.
- Project execution and control: Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi ABB power grids policies. Effectively monitoring and controlling projects progress an efficient resource utilization. Monitoring and controlling project financial, overseeing project invoicing status, cost expenses and cash flow. Identifying qualifies, quantify’ s and managing project risk, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Ensuring that the project is formally closed out as contractually agreed. Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract closeout and it's acknowledgement by the customer.
- Contract claims and procurement management: Ensuring that the project consistently applies contract and claims management in accordance with Hitachi ABB power grids policies and contractual agreements. Coordinating with supply chain management and successfully procuring required services materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Supporting supply chain management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Stakeholder relations: Acting as key contact for the customer and act as an escalation point for project issues. Building and maintaining strong relationship with Internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
- Safety and integrity: Ensuring the project follows and complies with company health, safety and environmental policies
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Project Management.
- Proven interpersonal skills with stakeholders and co-workers is extremely important along with leadership skills.
- Proven safety work record and focused customer service.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com