|Location||Baden, Aargau, Switzerland|
Installed Base (IB) information is a core knowledge for our service business. To accelerate our service business development, we need to enhance IB information, gathering external and internal data into one system through a solid process that can support our efforts in all areas and interact with our other IS tools. Our 2021 target is to establish a solid process for IB data capturing and significantly enhance the quality of our IB knowledge. Therefore, we are searching for an outstanding and motivated personality who will support us for 6-12 months in one of the following locations: Warsaw, Poland/ Milano, Italy/ Mannheim, Germany.
- Design and implement a lean Installed Base (IB) data management strategy, interconnected with the existing tools and tools being developed;
- Define processes and automating IB data capture to the extent possible;
- Define and roll-out processes to our service teams globally to structure how we capture and update IB data;
- Build an effective and qualitative IB capturing with initial focus on selected industrial segments. In a 2nd stage the approach will be extended to other segments;
- Work closely, with our global IB manager and the users for the business user perspective and end results, also with R&D for IS and automation development possibilities;
- Establish contacts with key persons in our business development teams for selected segments to get support in data sourcing and evaluation Work and influence corporate IT and other IT stakeholders to facilitate the inclusion of our IB strategy in corporate IT tools and policy;
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Student or recent graduate in IT Engineering with genuine interest in Business development;
- Strong background in Data management and associated technologies (Database and big data, AI, Machine learning, …);
- Able to build an overall IT process and infrastructure that will support our IB management objectives Able to communicate and influence others within our team (Product Management, Sales, Operations, etc.) to foster the development of Digital Marketing as a technique to develop awareness of our Products;
- Fluent in English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com For more info refer to Alexandra Maria Stefan Lung, Talent Partner. Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. Hitachi ABB Power Grids Switzerland Richard Kwame Adu Talent Acquisition