|Location||Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile|
Support the implementation, maintenance and compliance of Procurement & Logistics (PL) Practice approved activities. Executes assigned activities based on the standard procedures.
- Procurement Designs and implements plans for local sourcing to reach the business targets. Supports regional and global sourcing initiatives as required. When working for GBS centers, support
- specific assigned tasks related to sourcing, like e-sourcing activities.
- Excellence Applies and implements PL standards, tools and processes in the area of responsibility to secure quality, delivery, cost and sustainability.
- Reporting Creates and updates reports, as required, following the Hitachi ABB Power Grids standards.
- Change management Executes and implements new directions within the area of responsibility.
- Compliance Applies standards on health, safety, environment and business ethics within operational work, contract management and negotiations.
- Training Delivers and participates in training programs as required for compliance and professional development.
- Communication Executes effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different units and centers.
- Process Standardizes processes and implements routines as per Group directives/instructions
- A degree in Engineering, Administration or similar.
- Fluent English.
- More than 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of Pro-Supply/SAP.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- 5 years of experience in Supply.
- Good knowledge and experience in local and internacional negotiations
- Knowledge in Import Procedures / Customs Procedures
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com