|Location||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We have a exciting opportunity for a qualified Project Manager with a passion for providing leadership within the High Voltage to Regulated Utility Customers and colleagues from other departments, Other Industry Customers and Partners. Delight Customers with successful projects via professional, on schedule quality delivery of projects to budget. Support the Sales Team with proposals for solution implementation services for Sales Opportunities.
- Manage High Voltage Projects and any assigned project / technical teams, providing people leadership and development
- Ensures Team compliance with all Hitachi Energy policy, process or guidelines.
- Provides management High Voltage projects in the UK and across the European Factories.
- Develops informal mentoring and coaching. Provides day-to-day / weekly updates to line management of High Voltage Team.
- Has overview of High Voltage Team and work collaboratively.
- Supports Sales in proposals and bids to meet customer needs. Deal with customer queries in relation to the pricing of the order, delivery and installation etc. Identify and report additional business opportunities for consulting when conducting an existing engagement e.g. training, site reviews, further solution rollouts etc.
- Prepare Estimated Statements of Work and Statements of Work based on information provided.
- Demonstrate project management skills to define, schedules and plan the execution of implementation projects.
- Lead the execution of medium to large size and complex projects. The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining good working relationships with the Customer and ensuring that Hitachi Energy meets the Customer's expectations securing a successful project for both the Customer and Hitachi Energy. Establishes contacts at senior level, works with customers at a strategic level and coaches them. Defines project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Provides regular status updates to development teams and management on weekly, monthly, or as needed basis.
- Holds regular status meetings for project teams and upper management as needed by a particular project/product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or acceptable equivalent or proven experience with in Project Management.
- Can demonstrate accountability for budget and policy recommendations and medium term planning.
- Can demonstrate the ability to balance leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Has proven knowledge of project management methodologies such as the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and standards set through the Project Management Institute (PMI) and PRINCE2 (or equivalents).
- Can demonstrate a well-developed competence in leadership roles relevant to all sizes of implementation projects.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com