|Location||Kedonganan, Kuta Badung, Bali Bali, Indonesia|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission, and distribution value chain. Hitachi Energy’s Grid Integration business unit supports customers in creating stronger, smarter, and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk. Join Hitachi Energy and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. As the leading enterprise software and service partner for the world’s asset intensive industries, Hitachi Energy knows what it takes to be an innovative market leader. Whether it’s powering the world’s great cities, pioneering the future in human-robotic collaboration, or flying a solar-powered plane around the world, Hitachi Energy has a commitment to technical innovation. Hitachi Energy recognizes that the thing that fuels innovation is the passion and skill of our people, and this role is an opportunity to become part of that We are currently recruiting for Global Innovative and Digital Enablement located in Bali, Indonesia. This is an opportunity to work in a highly energized, passionate team on projects around our existing and next generation of products, in particular in the domain of enterprise asset management. We have the opportunity for a number of energetic developers to join our development team. The successful candidates will possess a keen attitude towards learning and will have the opportunity to work in projects alongside senior engineers, implementing solution/ customizations for our world class ERP system
- Conducting requirements gathering exercises with stakeholder in requirements gathering exercises and documenting requirements with a level of clarity
- Delivering required artifacts in accordance with the relevant methodologies. Adhering to quality control in accordance with the defined acceptance gate process.
- Perform the various departments tasks that could range from R&D development, to delivery implementation and post go live support.
- Working closely with the business consultants and project teams at every phase of the software development lifecycle to understand the business requirements
- Participating in functional and technical reviews, adapting to changes in requirements/processes and rapid automated testing of features
- Practicing engineering excellences and driving quality upstream in all phases of development
- Driving improvements in automation/unit testing coverage, developing test suites and automating end-to-end tests where appropriate
- Researching and critically evaluating a variety of technologies and architectures to formulate technical designs best able to meet the requirements
- Providing development estimates for software deliverables. Developing high quality acceptance criteria to enable test scenarios to be created
- All qualified applicants will have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study at least three years of experience in information technology and have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Working in our office in Bali, you will have a real opportunity to develop an outstanding career with Hitachi Energy and to truly lead your own career both locally and through our global network.
- Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.
- If you believe this is the opportunity you have been looking for, we look forward to speaking with you.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Extensive exposure in one or more technology stack (i.e., Java, .NET, etc.)
- Reporting Tools such as Jasper.
- Understand the concept of relational database:
- Data manipulation, SQL language.
- Optional skills set: Power BI, Selenium, Spring, Hibernate
- Project and software development lifecycle knowledge:
- Agile development methodology
- Quality assurance and testing methodology
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachienergy.com