|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Software Developer will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based Bangalore.You will be the sole responsible for developing and maintain the tools requires for deploying security updates to the customer infrastructure.
- The project you'll be joining will consist out of a Server-, a Desktop- and a Web-Part where the technology decisions are not final yet, we expect that you will help us figure out which will be the best way to go.
- We are very keen to have clean code, meaning that code is clear and easy to read, it's testable (and tested!) and that Refactoring is part of the daily routine.
- Our teams work with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban, where we have interactions with the Stakeholders and users frequently to verify if our assumptions about the software were correct.
- Bachelor degree in engineering - Computer science, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics or Communication engineer
- Designing Software Systems before and you're able to come up with a meaningful architecture for problems brought to you.
- Experience in end to end development of an application consisting of a Server (with a database), Desktop and a Web-part
- Experience with tech stack familiar with mainly is C#/.NET and React.js, so expected to have an experience in this technology.
- Experience in end to end development of an application consisting of a Server (with a database), Desktop and a Web-part.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com