|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1400 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Preparation of cubicle design (Control & Protection) drawings.
- Preparation of Manufacturing documents for cubicles.
- Estimation of Aux. power requirements.
- Estimation & Sizing of Aux. power / control cables.
- Preparation of FACTS Plant design drawings (Secondary).
- Preparation of Junction box drawings.
- Purchasing of cubicles, cables, Junction boxes, Battery system etc.
- Co-ordination with other departments ( Mechanical / Control / System Design).
- Validation of the time schedule (DE Dept.) for a project.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 Years experience in cubicle design.
- Strong Experience cubicle design (Control & Protection).
- Experience in Detailed Design of plant Engineering.
- Experience in Electrical Grid Industry (Switchyard equipments).
- Experience with E3/CAD systems.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”