|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Support overall financial statement preparation by executing accurate and timely completion of accounting activities in compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Delivery of month end tasks, intercompany accounting and reporting.
- Interactions with onshore business controllers, front office team to receive and provide detailed information related to activities handled by self and team.
- Interactions with various teams within CSS (AP, AR and other teams), teams in Switzerland (Group), internal and external auditors.
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Supports management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Post Graduate degree in Commerce.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in General Accounting.
- SAP Knowledge is a MUST.
- Experience in a reputed MNC / BPO in Standard Accounting processes/ Accounts Finalization with Audit experience.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com