|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
As a core member of the Employee Life Cycle Management (ELCM) team, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Preparing for Pre-joining processes and onboard candidates.
- Initiating Offer Requests by launching events on Red Carpet (Onboarding tool).
- Coordinating with Talent Partners/Recruiters/HRBPs for accurate information and follow ups while doing the audit for received offer request.
- Engaging onboarding highest number of hires in the Team (60+ in a week).
- Previewing, validated and released Offer letters to candidates with highest accuracy.
- Issuing Offer Addendum if anything had to be revised, also rescinded Offer in termination cases.
- Managing Employee help desk for query resolution in different formats of communication.
- Initiating background check with Accurate (vendor partner) and made sure everything is complete before the employee onboards.
- Initiating Relocation, Visa Request(s) and Tax assistance program(s) for eligible candidates when needed.
- Following up on calls and emails on each candidates’ cases with stakeholders and closed every case within the stipulated time.
- Working closely with HRBPs and Managers for successful onboarding of hires.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and aided when needed.
- Resolving Ticket query via AskHR Tool.
- Providing the resolution for unique cases and updated the knowledge bank for the same for future reference.
- Ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and oversaw accurate and timely processing of information with all ELCM stakeholders.
- Ensuring execution and delivery of Employee Life Cycle Management services according to define Service Level Agreements(s).
- Preparing information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
- Preparing dashboard for daily team review meeting, also collaborated Team’s daily report for review.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- At least 1-3 years of experience in HR Shared Services in a global organization will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, strong analytical skills and a proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude
- Flexible to work in shifts and ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high transaction team environment
- Should be ready to work in night shifts
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com