|Location||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico|
Provide reliable and timely analysis of the Group’s actual financial results, budget and forecasts in order to support ABB Group management and other stakeholders at various organization levels in decision making processes.
- Analysis and decision support Performs the analysis of the Group’s financial results in own area of responsibility and coordinates the preparation of the various management reports, including performance reports for the Executive Committee and Region/Country management, commentaries on financial statements, etc., on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Supports evaluation of the impact of strategic, financial or other major investment decisions.
- Financial planning Drives and facilitates financial planning processes and activities (e.g. Group and Country financial planning, budgeting and forecasting). Supports implementation of standardized
- processes and tools to support the financial planning activities in own area of responsibility.
- Management reporting Provides input for external financial reporting, including management discussion and analysis. Works with the reporting units and countries to follow up on the inconsistencies noted on management reporting information.
- Improvement initiatives Contributes to controlling initiatives for the Group. Leads process improvement and cost saving initiatives to protect and increase the Group’s profitability. Supports initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes and tools.
- Training and knowledge sharing Facilitates knowledge and best practice sharing within the Finance community. Organizes and delivers training on various controlling tools and processes in the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business administration, or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance Controlling with 2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable process.
- Knowledge in Weekly orders, Revenue recognition
- Experience in projects and accounting, Month close activities, financial reporting
- Identifies areas for improvement and recommends improvement solutions in the activity areas.
- Ensures application of process standards and procedures.
- Collaborates with the process specialist and other team members to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned activities.
- Contributes to ensure service delivery of the team is within the experience of working in service delivery model environment.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally.
- Customer Services
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle certain volumes of process transactions.
- Detail oriented, highly structured
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Strong in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions
- Proficient understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance side
- Fluent in English, and local language.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com