|Location||Kraków, , Poland|
Cybersecurity is a central topic to digitalization and an increasingly important issue for our customers. Our independent Cyber Security Assurance Center in Kraków, Poland, focuses on pre-release robustness testing, vulnerability analysis of all connectable products and open source compliance. We are looking for Pentester/Cyber Security Analysts to join our central Cyber Security Assurance Center, who will be responsible for performing security and network robustness assessment of embedded devices and cloud-based industrial software solutions.
- Security robustness assessment and penetration testing of products with software elements.
- Threat analysis of the offerings and reporting of findings.
- Work with development teams on addressing the findings.
- Evaluation of new testing methodologies relevant for the organization.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Experience of network and infrastructure penetration testing.
- Hands-on of software exploitation and common vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge about security testing of mobile apps and related APIs.
- Experience of port scanning, vulnerability assessment and fuzzing tools.
- Knowledge of web application penetration testing.
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25 vulnerabilities and their mitigations.
- Experience in working in multicultural environments.
- Good English communication skills: verbal and writing of technical reports.
- Knowledge of control communication protocols and technologies.
- Proficient with one of the scripting languages.
- Knowledge on hardware exploitation techniques (e.g., firmware reverse engineering).
- Ability to learn new technologies and attacks against them.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership