|Location||Łódź, , Poland|
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidate for the position of Junior .NET Developer.
- Design, develop, and release cross technology software solutions. Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product design, development and delivery.
- Work in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities.
- Contribute to the team R&D activities on a daily basis.
- Actively follow/apply best practices, technologies and technical standards to build high quality products.
- Ensure development work aligns with technical drivers in collaboration with Software Architect.
- Propose frameworks, platforms or tech stack to be used for the implementation of a solution.
- Participate in peer review process to ensure high product quality levels.
- Keep knowledge up-to-date regarding new IT technologies and practices.
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis.
- Living Hitachi ABB Power Grids' core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience in .NET 4.6 and .NET Core 3.1.
- Understanding of Agile software development processes and principles.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices