|Location||Łódź, , Poland|
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of SCM Data Analyst. Provide SCM performance reports to SCM Management, HUBs, and Factories in the BU. In alignment and in close collaboration with PG SCM Performance Manager, the PGTR SCM Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the analytics and reporting needs to drive improvements based on operational parameters.
- Drive within the BU fresh initiatives for SCM reporting improvement (automate processes, reduce processing time), aligned with Power Grids SCM Performance Manager.
- Create data mining architectures/models/protocols, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify Supply Chain operations improvements and simulate the impact of proposed initiatives. Partnering with BU SCM and Category Management to understand and frame operational problems for further analysis.
- Manage SCMIS data for the BU – data integrity, master data management, new development requests, interface with Power Grids SCM Performance Manager to implement business requirements.
- Prepare, consolidate, and analyze month end SCM KPIs reports.
- Produce, implement, and improve reporting templates.
- Train our Community in templates and data collecting tools.
- Provide analytical support in SCM projects and business’ analysis needs.
- Active participation in data collection and consolidation for the annual SCM budget process.
- Regular collaboration and close coordination with PG SCM Performance Management team.
- Manage timelines and reminders on timely data upload by the various stakeholders.
- Follow up on Factory SCM and Category Managers’ reporting.
- Maintain the SharePoint updated as necessary or upon request.
- Distribute SCM official announcements, communication and maintain the distribution lists.
- Perform complex analytics and statistical modelling on large data sets to optimize supply chain operations workflow, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
- Apply mathematical, statistical, and economic techniques to determine and forecast the cost/availability of raw materials.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred 3-5 years’ of professional experience, global collaboration experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and understanding of relational database concepts are essential.
- Experience in data integration projects - ability to independently extract & model data from various data sources.
- Experience with Power BI will be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge on SharePoint administration (build-up, implement and sustain).
- Strong analytical skills, thinking outside-of-the-box; driving innovative changes.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and experience in close collaboration on multiple levels of the organization.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership